One week and a smidge before Christmas and you’re still not sure what to buy for a certain someone? Well, if that someone loves a great cup of joe, you’ve come to the right place.
1. I’ve gone on at length about how great our coffee is now that my
barista husband uses a Chemex 6-Cup Coffee Maker. Or try the smaller 3-Cup model if they don’t need quite so much coffee at one time. Buy from Amazon and get free 2-day shipping.
2. Another reason for our great coffee? Great coffee beans. Tonx sources high quality beans, roasts them perfectly, then sends out your package within one day of roasting so you have the freshest cup of coffee imaginable. Sign up for a gift subscription here by Dec. 16th and receive it in time for Christmas.
3. Grind those beans perfectly with a Kyocera Ceramic Coffee Grinder. This manual, adjustable burr grinder puts you back in charge of your coffee. Order from ThinkGeek by Dec. 16th and get 25% off plus free shipping.
4. If you don’t like dealing with paper filters, the Able Kone Filter is a treat. Pricey? Yes, but so worth it if you want to get every last drop of those delicious coffee oils.
5. Maybe your coffee lover is all stocked up on beans and accessories. How about a coffee-themed photo print or two? U.S. customers can still get Christmas delivery from my Etsy shop if you ship via FedEx ($13), plus all prints are 25% off with code 25MERRY at checkout. Just DM me through Etsy to set up a custom listing for Christmas shipping.
6. A fun mug with a message always makes a great stocking stuffer.
What are your favorite coffee-related items? Anything on your wish list?