My health is fine, my finances are in order and my job seems pretty secure, so I don’t have much by way of “you must change your life” New Year resolutions. I did pretty well on my main one for 2008: post to this blog every day. There were still a couple of down days, but I think I did well.
Here’s my list of 2009 resolutions:
- To finish reading Montaigne’s essays
- To not begin writing Tuesday Morning Plutarch once I’m done with Monday Morning Montaigne
- To read more poetry (and maybe fewer novels)
- To get back to practicing yoga
- To get back to drinking only water, black coffee or gin (well, maybe I’ll add wine to the list this time)
- To brush Rufus’ teeth 3x weekly
Let’s see yours!