Today, the NY Sun (Official Newspaper of Gil Roth) managed to put out more articles of interest to me than any other paper would in a month:
- Revising our views on Arcimboldo in light of the Allegorical Head of the Four Seasons
- Revising our views on neoconservatism via World Affairs magazine
- Revising our views on Columbus Circle post-TW Center
- Edward Hopper: Wanna see my etchings?
- Death of a niche magazine shop in NYC
- And an art installation by my favorite electronic band, Underworld . . . ?