It’s a comparatively slow day at the Official Newspaper of Gil Roth:
- a review of the new book by James Wood, How Fiction Works,
- a review of an anthology on New Criticism, and
- a brief history (with slideshow) of Art Deco.
So I guess I oughtta flip over to the NYObserver, which is more hit-and-miss in its Gilcentric writing:
- the decline of newspaper reporters in NJ, and
- an interview with Amtrak president/CEO Alex Kummant about transit plans in NY/NJ and the need for new rail capacity?
Looks like I have nothing to complain about.