I discovered a couple of sites this week, and figured I’d share ’em with you. Since they’re not around individual posts, they don’t make as much sense for Unrequired Reading:
- NYC Grid – a photoblog that chronicles a different block of Manhattan each day (discovered via Subtraction)
- Feinstein on the Brink – John Feinstein is blogging? Awesome!
- Books, Inq. – literary ramblings, mainly links
- James Surowiecki – I knew he was blogging for the New Yorker, but when I checked the blog out, there was no RSS feed set up, so I never followed it. (There’s a feed now.) It looks like he doesn’t update too often, but hey.
- Richard Sala – the blog of a great cartoonist I once semi-trashed in a review at The Comics Journal. I later discovered that he took the review to heart. Even later, I discovered that the essence of my criticism was completely wrong.
3 Replies to “New To Me”
Would it be asking too much to ask you to elaborate on the Richard Sala thing? Because I’m a fan of you both and I’m curious!
That story deserves a post of its own, so check back soon!